Saturday, December 23, 2006

Florence at night

I had spend the day walking around Florence, Italy but I had to make a 300km car trip after dinner. So I went into some work to choose the restaurant: I wanted something not too much expensive but where I could eat well (a reward after all the walking) without having to wait too much. Well, it turn out to be an expensive restaurant and they were taking forever to bring the food. So I left the restaurant in a hurry. While running to the car I was discovering Florence at night. I just had to stop a few times to just look. In one of those times I took this photo. Not too much time for preparations or thinking. Just had to place the camera in something hard and still (like a bridge), set the shutter and wait a few seconds. Even when we are running from one place to another we should take the most of every moment we live.

No comments: